Ybrant Digital always focus on growth, both organic and inorganic. Company’s growth has been enormous in the last five years and its inorganic growth has also important role to play in this. Ybrant digital’s business expansion through acquisitions and mergers had gone extremely good and strategic than any other company with 90% success rate. Following are the key acquisitions Ybrant underwent in the recent years.
- Ybrant acquired Lycos for US$ 36 million in 2010, which is now its wholly-owned subsidiary.Lycos is the leading search-based Internet media and broadband content provider. It averages 12-15 monthly unique visitors a month in the US and is a top-25 Internet destination, reaching 60 million unique visitors globally.
- Ordian is Ybrant’s international ad network brand, conducting local sales and site-speciﬁc representation in Europe, North America, Latin America, Israel, Argentina, Germany, India and the UK. It is accredited by the Internet Advertising Sales House (IASH) and enables premium websites to monetize their international trafﬁc in more than 40 countries.
- Ad Dynamix is an interactive ad network offering customized campaigns and conducts advertisement deliveries for the US market and specializes in performance-based advertising.
- MediosOne has an online ad network in South America, Europe and India and assists advertisers, publishers and agencies with graphical and contextual banners. It aids in demographic targeting and reaching out to users native languages.
- Dream ad is a leading ad network company specialized in Internet media and possesses an exclusive sales house for Microsoft advertising in Latin America.
- Max Interactive specializes in banner based web advertising and mobile. This strategic acquisition has helped Ybrant enter the attractive AsiaPaciﬁc market.